Today tutorial helps to set custom ringtone in moto g2 smartphone. Most of people meet the problem to set custom ringtone after upgrading to lollipop. When we set custom ringtone, moto g2 takes default ringtone. Some other mobile models also may chance to meet this problem. Let see , how to solve this.
Before that , we need one file manager app. Its better to have Esfile explorer. Already we discussed about this app in many post. Know more about esfile explorer here.
- Open your file manager or File Explorer and then find the mp3 file or files you want to use as custom ringtones in your Moto G 2nd Generation
- Now select those files and use the “Copy” option present in the file manager and copy those files.
- Now navigate to the Ringtones folder present in your device’s internal storage and copy the files into that folder.
- Now you can exit the file manager.Go directly to ringtone settings.You could see your copied mp3 files also along with the default one’s.
- Now it’s time to select the music of your choice and hear it whenever someone texts you or calls you