Today we see how to set cover picture. When Facebook is introduced Timeline feature, it includes the cover photo to highlight profile page. Then lots of Facebook cover photo websites are came. Finally Google also introduced the cover picture in Google Plus to highlight the profile picture.
Now Twitter also introduced the cover photo feature to highlight twitter home page of your account . Below i provided my twitter account home page. Set this feature and amaze your friends. Let see how to set this feature in your twitter account home page.
HOW TO SET THIS FEATURE ?
- Visit Twitter and log into your account
- Click gear icon present at top of right corner
- Now click setting and its open setting page
- In left side panel, click 'Design' tab
- Now you can able to see different themes to your twitter account
- Scroll down, now you can see 'Customize your own'
- Here you can upload your picture and customize as your wish.
You can see this page at any time at twitter.com/username. You can add some important text in this picture. When you share your twitter account username, its amaze your friends.