Dear Friends! Already we saw how to get windows 8 interface to our system. Today we will see superb interface post to attract your friends! Yes ! Now we see how to get windows 8 metro user interface feature to Mozilla Firefox & Chrome browsers.
|METRO USER INTERFACE TO FIREFOX|
- First Download Mozilla Firefox browser windows 8 screen. After downloaded, extract on your hard disk.
- Now open the extracted folder and select the 'index' file. Open the 'index' file in Firefox browser. ( Right click on 'index', select 'open with' and click 'Firefox' in Windows XP)
- In menu bar of Firefox browser, go to 'Tools' and click 'option'. Under 'General' tab, click the button 'use current page'. Finally click 'ok' button.
- Now metro user interface appear in Firefox. Now its display only Most visited metro user interface only. Click the small icon present in right hand side, next to Google. Its shows Social network and fun & news metro user interface OR you can navigate to other page by scrolling mouse wheel!
- These icons are default. You can't able to change the image. If you like to add your own link means, edit the 'Source' file where present in extracted folder. Change the link is very easy! Have fun!
HOW TO GET METRO USER INTERFACE TO CHROME BROWSER?
Now we see how to get Windows 8 Metro User Interface to Chrome Browser. We can get this via chrome extension. Awesome New Tab Page is a extension gives this feature to chrome browsers. Get Windows 8 Metro User Interface extension from Chrome web store and install this.
|METRO USER INTERFACE TO CHROME|
HOW TO GET METRO USER INTERFACE TO INTERNET EXPLORER BROWSER?
- Download the Metro UI application to IE
- Extract the RAR file and run MetroIE.exe file
- Right-click and select Exit option to close MetroIE browser.
- It works on Windows 7